Mizar | Paper Trading Bug Bounty Campaign
Get $50 BUSD for every functional bug!
Mizar has a strong commitment to the highest standards of security and user experience. With the new release of Mizar Paper Trading, we’ve decided to do a bug bounty campaign for users and developers to take part in, to help improve the overall user experience.
Paper Trading is a trading technique used to simulate real trading conditions to test strategies, markets, product and more without committing real capital. Learn more here.
From 5 P.M UTC, 20th September 2022 to 5 P.M UTC, 18th October 2022
Scope of Mizar Bug Bounty Campaign: Mizar Paper Trading
All report tickets— regarding Mizar Paper Trading — submitted in the Discord #paper-bug-bounty category during this timeframe will be reviewed by members of the Mizar Team.
Prerequisite for taking part in the Campaign:
To participate in the Paper Trading Bug Bounty Campaign you need to fulfill the following prerequisites:
- Sign up on Mizar.
- Join Mizar Telegram Announcement group.
- Join Mizar Telegram Community Chat group.
- Join Mizar Discord.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Start Paper Trading on Mizar. Learn how to here.
*Every user will get binance-paper-trading API key by default. Check out your paper trading exchange here.
**Paper trading is not free of charge, volume fees are applied based on your STAR Level. Learn more about pricing here.
Encountered a Bug?
Submit your bugs in our discord by opening a ticket. Please remember to follow the bug report template to provide us with accurate information. Some tips:
- Give a good crunch test
- Make notes, screenshots, videos of all things that you think work improperly
- Submit your overviews to our #paper-bug-bounty Discord room
- Extra: Repost the Bounty Hunt post on Twitter using #mizarbugbounty (chance to x2 your prize)
Once you submit your first bug you will receive the role: Beta Tester. This role will give you access to future exclusive giveaways and information.
Review and Reward
All your works will be reviewed by our developers within the duration of the bug bounty and assessed by the following criteria:
- Thoroughness of the provided report
- The severity of the vulnerability found
Payouts for the bounties will be handled by the Mizar team directly, are denominated in BUSD and credited to your M-Wallet. Rewards are distributed according to the impact of the vulnerability.
The total prize pool is $500 BUSD, with $50 BUSD per functional bug that has been found.
A functional bug is any issue with the behaviour of the platform. Including but not limited to issue opening a position, editing the settings or closing the position.
- The prize will be awarded to the first or most detailed and helpful submissions. Duplicate reports of known bugs aren’t eligible to win.
- Users can improve their chances of being rewarded by providing high-quality information in the following aspects: bug description, instructions for recreating the issue, and a solution (optional).
- If an error or vulnerability is found that has not been reported previously and which leads to code or configuration changes, users will be acknowledged publicly for their effort.
- Rewards will be established on an individual level. The bug bounty campaign, as well as its terms and conditions, are entirely at the discretion of the Mizar team.
- The campaigns rules and conditions may vary as required by the Mizar team.
Join Mizar Today!
Help us build the crypto trading platform you want to use.
Mizar is a next-gen trading platform where traders can search for strategies to securely allocate capital or get access to a wide range of trading tools to put their assets in motion. Mizar makes trading simpler and more accessible to everyone, with no subscription fee.
Be an active part of the MIZAR crypto trading community.
Sign up here or visit mizar.com
Discord | Telegram | Telegram Announcements | Twitter | Website | Medium | Youtube